WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio
Westin has always been dedicated to keeping you well balanced – so while you take care of business or pleasure, we're looking after your mind and body. Now we've partnered with New Balance to add an extra vital element: sole. For a nominal charge, we'll deliver New Balance gear to your room to help you pack light and stay fit whenever you're on the road. So of all the things you have to leave at home, fitness needn't be one of them.
Located 50 meters from the main hotel in a modern two-storey building with lovely garden views, the Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio features an excellent selection of the best fitness equipment available. Treadmills, elliptical machines and stationary bicycles by trusted fitness brands Life Fitness® are augmented by several sets of free-weights, balancing balls and exercise mats for stretching and calisthenics.
Access to the gym is available 24 hours on a complimentary basis and requires no appointment, just your room key from 6AM-10PM. After 10PM, kindly call Service Express® for assistance.
Looking for gym with membership?
For the most individualized program,hire a personal trainer who will develop a regime targeted at your goals and abilities and work with you through each session.
Westin WORKOUT® Fitness Studio Membership details.
Learn more about Westin Gear Lending program - http://gear.westinwellbeing.com/
6 Km route
1. Exit the hotel Lower Lobby, and turn left onto Jalan Pantai Dato Syed Omar.
2. Turn right onto Persiaran Putra.
3. Look for the entrance to Lagenda Park, which will be on your left, just beyond the Lake Garden.
4. Enter Lagenda Park, turn right, and run along the perimeter road. This two-kilometer road loops back to the entrance.
5. Once you return to the entrance, exit Lagenda Park and retrace your steps to the hotel.
8 Km route
1. Follow steps 1-3, above.
2. Enter Lagenda Park, turn right and run along the perimeter road.
3. Complete this loop twice before exiting the park and retracing your steps back to the hotel.
Disclaimer Notice: As a courtesy to our guests the attached running/walking course map identifies distances and routes created by using an independent outside mapping source.This map was not created by the Hotel. The identified routes are on City public streets and ways. As the Hotel has no direct or indirect control over public areas we urge you to use common sense for your own safety and security. The Hotel in no way guarantees the safety or condition of the identified routes. Use of this map is at your own risk. Please observe all rules and posted signs and warnings, including traffic signal